Sunday, September 28, 2008

Counting My Blessings #6 - September

I am grateful for the month of September. The weather is so nice, the air is so clean, and I get so excited about autumn. I love the leaves changing into bright colors, and the smells of autumn make me so happy.

Today I was able to go outside and study my scriptures, and it made me feel so recharged.



September really is a great month!

4 comments:

Benji said...

I was just saying to Melissa that I miss the smell in the air during autumn in Utah. It smells like football weather.

Brad and Jenn said...

I love your blog and am glad I can see what you're up to! Your wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Melissa said...

I'm grateful for your new cute Halloween background. Splendid!

Brenna said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog Stephanie! It was fun to spend the day with you yesterday!