Wesley had to spend most of the day in the fluorescent light bed. My niece loved the lights when she was a baby, so I was surprised to see how much Wes disliked being in the bed. I felt like making him stay in the bed was emotional maltreatment but not putting him in the bed would be medical neglect. It was such a relief every time I got to take him out to eat.
The bed did look rather SciFi. My Dad found it as funny as I did.
Grandma Les did awesome keeping him calm in the bed while my Dad and she visited.
A moment of calm.
Wes enjoying a small break from the bed during Naunnie's visit.

Grandma Les did awesome keeping him calm in the bed while my Dad and she visited.
A moment of calm.
Wes enjoying a small break from the bed during Naunnie's visit.
Wes was alert quite a bit, but it was hard to get a picture of it because he would close his eyes when the red light from my camera shined on his face.
I really can't get over how cute he is.

The hospital brought us a nice dinner for our final night at the hospital. It took us an hour to be able to start eating because Wesley did not want to be under the lights and we couldn't calm him down while he was in it.

So we gave in and Bret held him while we ate. It was a very delicious and nice dinner.
Happy to be on Daddy's lap.
Bret stayed at the hospital for a second night, and I was again grateful for his help.








No comments:
Post a Comment