This is so cute, I love the shadow is little ears make! He is the best little groundhog around. It was so fun to come back from DC and catch up on your blog. I have missed you all so much. I can't tell you how many times I looked at the pictures I took with me. It was so good to be able to talk to you today for more than just a couple of minutes here and there. He is becoming so verbal...I love it! Love you all with all my heart - Mom/Naunny
1 comment:
This is so cute, I love the shadow is little ears make! He is the best little groundhog around. It was so fun to come back from DC and catch up on your blog. I have missed you all so much. I can't tell you how many times I looked at the pictures I took with me. It was so good to be able to talk to you today for more than just a couple of minutes here and there. He is becoming so verbal...I love it! Love you all with all my heart - Mom/Naunny
Post a Comment