Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Handy Man

A repair man came to fix our sliding door. I wish I would have taken a picture to show you. It was in bad shape. It was pulling away from the wall so badly that there were gaps that bugs could get through. I think the only reason we didn't have a bug problem is the cats would eat them when they came in.
Luckily, our house is under warranty. It took a while to get fixed because the window company and the installers kept coming out and saying it was the others problem. Thankfully it was figured out and fix.
Wes was a big helper with his hammer. I think I might be turning into a crazy cat lady, but this picture makes me laugh so much. How can I not share it?
Getting ready for bed after a hard day of work. So cozy and cuddly!

No comments: