Monday, February 20, 2012

Praying for Hannah

My dearest friend, Melissa, had a baby girl two days before I did.  It has been so fun. They've been besties from birth.

Poor sweet Hannah is in the hospital with meningitis.
It came on so fast.  Here is a picture of Hannah 15 hours before she was being flown to Primary Children's.

Hannah is so sweet and little.  I am so worried about her.  I look down at my daughter who is so little and fragile, and I cry that my dear friends little one is so dangerously sick.
 I cannot even imagine what my friend is going through.  I hope I never know, and I wish she didn't.  I wish that I could do more.  I wish I could take it all away.

Hannah, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Amy and Mitch said...

This is so scary. They are in my prayers.

Melissa said...

Thank you for the prayers! We are so happy to be home!!