It was perfect Christmas weather. Sunny and clear with fresh fallen snow. So it was exciting when our neighbor friends invited us to go sledding.
The babies were so cute together.
Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with these faces?
Bret took Brynn for a trip down the hill.
Brynn was not a big fan.
Then I took Wes down. He had already been down with Bret, and he loved it every time.
Bret and Wes went down over and over again. I was amazed at the big hills they were going down.
He was so big walking up the hills.
Brynn explored a little, but she was a grouchy pants for most of the time.
Sledding and sliding.
I really love that I have one child with such deep blue eyes and the other with such pretty brown.
After they played on the playground a bit it was back to the big hills.
Luckily we got ready to go right before a dense fog set in. The temperature plummeted. The picture above was taken by the car when we first got there and the picture below was taken by the car when we left.
The drive home was foggy, but not too scary. Look how pretty the temple is.









No comments:
Post a Comment