We spent quite a bit of time inside because of all the cold ran. I tried to remind myself April showers bring May flowers.
Sleeping angel photo.
And then he wakes up and is so crazy.
Brynn developed a love of hats. It doesn't matter whose.
I have to make sure to put the peanut butter away promptly and on a higher self now or this happens:
He also likes to make his own sandwiches.
We finally got some bar stools. Wes loves it.
We lent this jumper to a friend, and when she brought it back Brynn rediscovered it. She loves it.
Wes wanted to wear his rescue vehicle underwear over his rescue vehicle pj's. I told him it was called UNDER-wear not OVER-wear.
The next day Wes told me he wanted to call it OVER-wear.
Wes loves to pull our blankets and sheets off our bed and play under them. He is so cute even though it's a means my bed almost never stays made.
One day Wes decided to empty his closet and most his cubbies into a giant four foot tower of mess.
What is it with Wes and messes? I made him help me clean up. He didn't think that was as fun.
Wes has stopped taking naps on most days. He was so tuckered out he fell asleep on the couch. It's been a little bit of an adjustment for me...the loss of bedtime.
It's a chili spring, but we're making it work.








1 comment:
Two little characters! Love them both!
Post a Comment