We headed to the county fair. I love going and looking at the booths and animals, but I especially love the food. We almost always go for the dutch over stuff....mmmm. Last year I tried a funnel cake for the first time and fell in love. The funnel cake tasted just as delicious this year.
This picture if from the end of the fair, but it is may favorite so I began with it. My heart cannot believe how cute these kids are.

"Frontie" loaders are a family favorite.
It was so hot, I forgot my good camera, and the kids were not in the best of moods by the end. So we didn't get many pictures.
Here Wes is yelling at me about taking his pictures.
I like this pigeon. He looks like he came from the 70's.
Later that day Wes was playing by himself and put the hose in the gutter to make a stream. I stopped that as soon as I saw, but a lot of water can get out in 5 minutes. We flowed the "stream" down the road, and it made his day. We also had a discussion on not wasting water. We are the second driest state after all.
Here are some videos of him talking about it.












No comments:
Post a Comment