We did frozen sidewalk chalk paint in the afternoon for the 4th.
The cement was so hot it was burning us so we moved into the shade.
The hot cement made the chalk melt fast. Which was extra fun.
We made fireworks out of pipe cleaners and pompoms.
Glow in the dark wands from Naunnie.
Look a proper neighborhood 4th of July bbq. It was so great!
Where are my kids during all the firework festivities you ask? Inside watching Frozen. My kids are SOOOO SCARED of fireworks.
Wes watched out the window a little.
Random plane flying over. We have small planes fly over us several times a day. I've wondered if it has something to do with pilots in training.
The rest of us enjoyed fireworks while my kids hide inside. I went and checked on the several times. I got yelled at every time I went in because I opened the door.
She quickly calmed down and blew her bubbles.
Wes came out for a moment, but it didn't last long.
I really love the 4th...even if my kids don't.















No comments:
Post a Comment