Wednesday, April 1, 2015

InstaApril 2015

I painted a ninja mask so she wouldn't feel too left out when I cut her brother's hair.  Didn't work.  Luckily she after shedding some pretty sad tears.  #tearsofanina #themanylooksofbrynn

Lego obsession

His monster that he made.  He says it's friends with the torch.  Happy he was distracted so I could watch LDS General  Conference! #fortheloveoflegos #iloveconference

Sigh...why does she think it's so funny to grab my face? #glamorous

I'll keep here.

Easter egg hunt at the Sports Academy.  We forgot baskets so Wes used my reusable shopping bag and Brynn used my purse.  #egghunt #easter #improvising

Life is so sweet with these two1  Brynn was so excited about her pencil sharpener, "It's pink! It's exactly pink!"  Wes was excited about everything.

But Mo-om, I want to be a tiger! 

Wesley's new fashion statement.  He insists on mismatched shoes. #themanylooksofwes

Twinkle Toes and Bows, my beautiful little kittens.  They love to meow and cuddle.  #bestiesfrombirth

Sand angels brought to you by the three amigos.  #sandisapaintogetoutofhair #toocute 

My sweet boy brought me some blossoms that were blown off the tree at his preschool.  He melts me!

New books, sweet smelling blossoms, and my heart personified.  I really can't get over how much I love them!

You should probably come to my house right now!

We're so happy that story time is back!  It's extra fun that our neighbor friends are at the same time!

LOVE

1st bike ride of the season!  Just a small little ride, but I was so excited that my post-nerve-cut leg could handle it.  Yay for a fun summer full of family bike rides!

They were out of the kid sized t-shirts at the city event we had yesterday so we got adult xl and turned them into super awesome ninja costumes.

They're being stylish.  Brynn wanted to dress fancy for story time, and Wes wanted to join in.  Love these crazies!

Summer clothes.  Yay!

Looking for bugs while waiting.

No comments: