Saturday, August 1, 2015

InstaAugust 2015

Bret passed me the wood through the window, and I made all these beautiful stacks.  So excited to finish our basement!!! #finishingthebasement

Grr....Wes cut off part of her pigtail!  Grrr

Wesley got his kindergarten letter today!!!  I am so proud and excited!  I am also a little weepy inside.  No one warned me how sappy I would become!  #wonderfulwes #kindergartenkid

A gentle breeze blowing away a summer storm.  #ilovecachevalley #veiwfrommyfrontporch

Snow angels #sciencekids

Love my chocolate flowers and my grasses.  Love, love water wise plants.

Some of my favorite water wise and Utah native combos.  Who isn't obsessed with hens and chicks?


Picking blackberries with friends.  I love that you can see my house from the farm!!! #ilovecachevalley

Adventures with Mindy!  Love when good collage friends come back in town!

I'll keep her.

My next door neighbor's kitten is the cutest.  He spent the day with us because his people abandoned him for hours and hours to go to a water park.  He slept with Wes until I returned him to his rightful owners.

The kids had a blast at imagination preschool camp.  Wes told me their teacher had them make magic hats, but his was actually a ninja killing hat that shot out electricity.  Brynn was cool with her's just being a magic hat.  #themanylooksofwes #themanylooksofbrynn 

I love this time of year!  #icanfeelautumncoming #nofilter

There's a little summer left for us.

Kindergarten cookie party.  #busbuddies #howdidhegetsobig #wonderfulwes

Grow little pumpkingrow!  #cinderellapumpkin #decorthenmuffins #ilovemygarden

Dreaming of soups and sauces! #imnutsforbutternuts #ilovemygarden

I really really love being their mom!!!

My mom and me

Rambo to the rescue..hopefully.  I cannot get on top of my squash bug infestation, but I need to before I lose all my winter squash.  Any other organic gardening tips to help get rid of them.

We had homemade pizza with garden fresh veggies.  Brynn insisted on putting our 1st homegrown strawberry on her's.

We went to the library after Wesley's kindergarten meeting.  I was trying to see where he disappeared to when I realized the big kid at the computer was him.  #howdidhegetsobig

It's coming along.  So exciting!!! #finishingthebasement

<3 p="">
She's terrified of the booms coming from the basement construction,  The headphones pacify her, and I even think convinced her our next door neighbor doing the work isn't actually a "bad guy." #themanylooksofbrynn #finishingthebasement

I totally rocked these at the bus stop today.  I also forgot Wesley's backpack.  I really do worry my neighbors are intimidated by my classiness.  #dialatedeyes #momoftheyear

Our little crazies having a blast at the ward party.

Early morning walk.  #ilovecachevalley

No comments: