Saturday, August 2, 2008

Families are Forever

Bret and I got married on December 27, 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful wonderful experience. After the sealing I was so happy, everything the photographer said I thought was hilarious.

It was a rainy day and the grass was quite green considering it was two days after Christmas. The temple workers were very kind and lent us an umbrella. I think it is fun to have pictures in the rain. I have also heard that it is good luck if it rains on your wedding day. I wonder if it is extra good luck if it rains when it should be snowing?

At that time, Bret's parents were on a mission serving in the Washington D.C. South Mission. We were very grateful that they were able to fly back for the wedding.
It was a wonderful day.



































































































































































































No comments: