Bret and I went to the San Diego Zoo with Mel and Jordan, and we met up with my friend Chanel and her cute baby girl.

I loved the Koala bears, especially the momma and baby cuddling.

This bear was so funny playing with his toy.


This cute little baby was sleeping up in the tree. Did you know that Panda's can fall up to 40 feet without a problem?


I was loving the bears at the zoo. This Polar Bear was having a great old time chomping down some carrots. I myself enjoy a delicious carrot for a snack.

This turtles neck was crazy long.

There are some pictures with Bret, but they are on my friends camera and I haven't gotten them yet. I'll post them when I get copies.
No explanation needed.
I am so glad that we had such a fun road trip and got home safely. It was great to see my California friends.








2 comments:
Great picture Steph! You realy have a knack for adding pictures to help tell you story. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Hey Steph! Love the post. I'll send you the pictures soon. I didn't add any pictures of you and Bret on my post so yours would be different! Thanks for having fun with me last week.
Post a Comment