Monday we headed to Universal Studios with just Bret and I. Here is Bret hanging out with Jason Bourne.



Here I am regulating on the Hulk.

I was sad that the Jurassic Park ride was closed...I really like Jurassic Park, and I wanted to get chased by fictitious dinosaurs.


Here is a little video of famous cars. The delorean from Back to the Future is the first car on the video, and I can't even tell you how happy I was to see it.


I met Edward while we were there. Isn't he dreamy?

Do you think I look totally Hollywood in this picture? How did I not get discovered!?!


We had such a fun time. We rode the Mummy ride a couple of times. The first time I did not know that it went backwards, and can I tell you that freaked the trash out of me (I loved it.)








1 comment:
I love the picture of you and the shark and you with Hulk and you as a movie star. Basically I love you.
Post a Comment