Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Newest Creation

This is a hat I made for my neighbor who just had a little girl. I am really excited about it, and I hope she likes it. Perhaps if you flattery me enough I will make one for you or your child....

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Stephanie, we still love the hats you made for us. You are so creative! I love the little flower.

us said...

Wow good job Steph! Looks like you are good at crafty things. Me not so much. If I ever need any help I know who to call

Radical Moderate said...

Will you make one for my grandchild? He/she is due in November.
Les

Brenna said...

I LOVE THIS HAT! I crochet beanies myself, but nothing this cute or adorable. I want you to teach me your secrets!

Oh, and I think I know what you can get my baby. :)

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

wow i love it!!