Here is our sweet baby! It was so fun to see him, and I just love him so much. He sure is a little wiggler. I never thought of ultrasounds as cute before, but my little guy is so adorable!
I added some labels to help show what the pictures are.
He has a little who-nose...baby l0u who.
I can't get over how adorable his little foot is!
Five fingers and five toes and healthy little baby!
I didn't label this one because he looks kind of like an alien in it.








8 comments:
Yea for Carter Reagan Nixon!
Boys are lots of fun congratulations
Congratulations! That ultrasound is the BEST - I LOVE seeing my baby in-utero.
Kylie says: He is a boy and his name is Tractor. I love him very much. I can't wait for him to be born. I just want to see his cute little feet! And his cute little hands. From me, I love him. Steffy is the best Mom ever to her new baby. So I'm going to be a big sister (actually a cousin)and this is the funnest day with my Naunnie. So I love you for always and always, no matter what. I love you forever and ever.
Congratulations! He is already adorable. I have no boy advice for you though. ;o)
Congratulations! Call Jenn for the boy info. XOXO
It's a boy! Hold on to your hats! :) Get ready for more dirt, noise, and fun than you ever thought possible! I absolutely love being the mom of boys. Congratulations!
Congrats on your little boy? Maybe our children can date when they get older! :)
Post a Comment