It all began with Wes sleeping well last night, so I was able to get some good rest.
Then Wesley rolled over for the first time during tummy time!
I decided to try on my pre-pregnancy jeans just to try, and I was able to wear them. I still an not back to my pre-pregnancy size, but being able to wear the jeans made me pretty happy!
I decided to try on my pre-pregnancy jeans just to try, and I was able to wear them. I still an not back to my pre-pregnancy size, but being able to wear the jeans made me pretty happy!
Wes accidentally poked himself in the eye while I was holding him, and needed some comforting. His hurt cry is so sad.
A little later we went to Kohl's to look for a gift for Bret's birthday. Wes helped me pick out the blue shirt before he fell asleep while looking for a tie to go with it. I went around the store to see if there was anything else Bret might like and I discovered a killer sale. I ended up saving more than double what I spent, and I got some very nice clothes for Bret.

When we got home we were happy to find that Bret got off work early. Wes was in a super cute mood. He had had a good nap while I shopped, plus he was happy to see his daddy.

We also discovered that he has a tiny little tooth starting to poke through his mouth. (I tried to take a picture, but it is on the bottom center and Wes just kept trying to lick my fingers when I pulled his lip down.)
What a day!
(I just noticed that my last two blogs are about happy days. I didn't make a blog for the two days in between that were a little ruff because my little guy was not doing so well at night. At least I was able to go on walks those days. Anyway, my point is that not everything is perfect, but it's more fun to write about the good time.)








No comments:
Post a Comment