We went down to SLC (again), because I was doing a Shelf Reliance Party for one of my friends. We went shopping on Wednesday for clothes, which was so fun. We met at the mall, and I thought I saw her, but the lady was walking way too fast. It turns out it was her, but she had left her kids with her mom so she could walk fast. Then I did the party and stayed over at my mom's Wednesday night.
Thursday we went and visited my dad, and he did an impromptu bbq for me because I love his hamburgers....mmmm......so nice. 
We also spent sometime playing on the grass. Wesley really likes eating leaves and really does NOT like when I take the leaves out of his mouth.
We also stopped in to visit my Grandma Bishop who lives with them. She said, "Is he a boy? Because he is beautiful enough to be a girl." Which she always says when she sees him. I wish we would have spent more time with her that day because it was the last time we saw her before she fell.








No comments:
Post a Comment