Friday, August 6, 2010

We Got Two Kittens

We went to the shelter maybe going to get one kitten, and somehow ended up with two.
This one was named Fancy at the shelter. We want to change her name, but have had a hard time picking a new one. She's been called everything from Marble to Fancy Pants to Dumbledore. Any good suggestions on a name for her? Wesley is very interested in the kitties.
This one is Ivory. She is a more active then Fancy/other name, and the one we weren't sure if we were going to get.
Wesley likes all the new toys we got, but he can't figure out why we won't let him chew on them and keep throwing them to the cats.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I knew it! I wasn't the only cat lover in our apartment! I should totally send back all of the kitty things you stuck to my door now. If I knew your mailing address I probably would! The kitties are cute. How about the name Aphi like Aphroditi?