Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

So I didn't realize it at the time, but I didn't get any pictures of us on New Year's Eve. Oops.
I got this picture because this cat makes me laugh. She is getting braver because she is only hiding half way under the couch.
Wes had a lovely time while I showered. The bathroom was clean before I got in.
Here's a picture of our Christmas tree.
All of the round ornaments got taken down because Wes thought they were little balls. I am not a fan of how the bow on the top turned out. I should have folded the branch in half. No matter. I found a tree topper that I like just fine after Christmas.

Our next door neighbors came over for a little while that evening which was nice ending to a great year.

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

IF this is what your bathroom looks like with a 1 year old, I fear for you in the coming months. Of course, I have two destructors, and boy, do they conspire against me. Secure your belongings, lock your cupboards, etc. etc. It's worth the investment.

Melissa said...

your little one is getting so big! Looks like an awesome Christmas