Thursday, March 1, 2012

Birthday Weekend

I went down for the weekend.  It was nice to spend time with the fam.  I did learn that Mimi's Cafe is not a good place to go for a birthday dinner.  I wasn't pleased with the service, but I don't want to muck up my post with the details.  I still had a nice weekend.

We had a nice little time feeding the ducks.

And then the pink balloon flew away.  Wes kept talking about it flying to our house.  We let him know it sadly didn't know the way.
The ducks were pretty hungry and aggressive.  I literally had to kick one duck away from my son and then hold him the rest of the time.

Jumping ducks make me laugh.

I also liked when they fell through the ice.
This post makes me sound like an animal abuser.  I am not.  Watch the videos.  The ducks are fine, and I didn't hurt the duck I kicked.  But I had to get it off my child.  Children's safety before duck.

Oh, and I found this pic of my dad with the kiddos from my last trip down on my other camera when I was putting the videos one the computer.

No comments: