Monday, March 5, 2012

Getting Bigger

I love my newborns, but I have to admit I like it when they start getting a little bigger.  They smile and laugh, and their cute little personalities start to shine.  They get a little hardier and sleep a little less terribly.

Brynn had so many repeated colds that she got in really bad sleep habits.  Most days she was only taking two or three 15-20 minute naps.  Up until five or so days ago she was eating every one or two hours day and night.  She had circles and was fussy.  I won't get into all the details, but it was hard and my brain was going crazy from sleep deprivation.

I don't want to make her cry it out yet, but through prayer and some other strategies it is getting better.  She's starting to nap in the day (that's how people get things done), she'll let me put her down.  She is so happy.  She's no where close to sleeping through the night and last night was hard, but really she is doing so much better.
She is such a cutie.  Sleep or no sleep I am crazy about this little girl!

No comments: