Wes seemed sick the night before so we weren't sure if we were going to go out, but he seemed better by later in the morning. We started out by visiting the Easter Bunny at our neighborhood grocery store. Wes was excited to see him, but then felt a little unsure when we got close. Still we had fun collecting balloons, string cheese, chocolate milk, and whatnot from around the store.
Then we headed off to Baby Animal Days at the American Wes Heritage Center. I had really wanted to go last year, but my morning sickness prevented it. So I was extra excited for this year. We had been planning on going on Friday, but it was snowing like crazy. I was surprised at how warm and sunny the next day was.
Brynn needed a hat, but we only had her brother's hat. She was dressed all in blue but had ruffles all over her clothes. She was smiling and flirting with everyone on the wagon ride. I felt the need to explain her clothes. The collective oh and chuckle makes mew think everyone was wondering.
Wesley's favorite part was the train ride and petting a lamb. All in all we had lots of fun. I think this may become a fun little tradition.









No comments:
Post a Comment