Friday, September 7, 2012

Out and About

Summer outfits are so so fun.

I have a massive hibiscus plant that I call Audrey II.  I have two other plants that are not even a quarter of the size.  It's at least five feet tall, and I love it.

We've been going to the park every other Wednesday morning and the library in between.
I love this picture, but it kills me how big he looks.
What a kid.
Keeping the leaves and grass out of her mouth is such a chore.  It's better then she was a couple of months ago so I could actually snap a few pictures.  But only between taking away the leaves.
 I hope that chartreuse skirts are always in style for babies.
Poor Brynn more hands on love then she would prefer.
 
 This picture reminds me of the one from his birthday last year
Have you figured out that I am crazy about these kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Wes on the bars. He is a beautiful child. So is Brynn. You have beautiful children. Also, you are a super fun mama.