Wesley had really wanted a bigger bike. His tricycle would only go so fast before tipping over. He would always steal the little girl next doors bike when she left it out. He actually wanted a girl bike just like it, but it was the wrong size, and I don't think he would appreciate a pink bike in the next couple of years. We he saw the bike ready to go when he woke up that morning he didn't complain one bit about the color. He was so excited
Naturally he had to try it outside after he ate breakfast and got ready.
He got to open the rest of his presents later that day. He was super excited about the bike bell.
We went to the park to do 4 year old pictures and then came home and had cake. He had insisted on having a cake shaped the number 4. I think it is because he had a 3 shaped cake last year.
The neighbor girls came over to help us eat the cake.
Then they took turns standing on the stool singing birthday songs.
I can't believe that Wes is already 4. He is growing up so fast. At the same time it seem like I have been his mother for much longer then that.
I love his cute little personality. The way he studies things and explains they way he sees the world to me.
Happy birthday baby boy!










No comments:
Post a Comment