We had some good times in between all the birthday parties.
She walks pretty well in my wedge sandals.
I lover her face.
Wes was excited about the snow!
Wes opening his present from Uncle Alex while Skype-ing with him. I don't like having my brother in a war zone, but seeing him helps.
We have fun building train tracks and whatnot together. Look how proud he is.
The purple bubble the kids got are really cool, but they are dangerously stain-y. Brynn played with them too, but my camera wasn't out at that point.
I am so happy that my kids love books. Story time is a daily treat for us all.
Bret has a habit of making faces for the camera.
I am not sure which neighbor taught their kids to put their socks in their shoes, but I am very grateful that that habit was passed on to my kids.
The train tracks the kids got for birthdays has been so fun.
I love the way my kids stick out their tongues when they are focusing, and sometimes even when they aren't.
Life with these kids is crazy and fun!








1 comment:
I love you all so very much! I love reading your blog & seeing the photos...especially when I haven't seen you for a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment