Sunday, October 5, 2008

Counting My Blessings #7 - General Conference

I am so thankful for General Conference! I love the opportunity to listen to modern day prophets, and be motivated to do better. I feel so up lifted. The Gospel is such a beacon of light in this world. There were so many talks that I loved, but I think my favorite was Dieter Fredrich Uchtdorf's talk on Hope. The online text will be available on Thursday, October 9th, and I plan on reviewing that and making additional comments.

I am also so excited about the announcement of 5 new temples. I am particularly happy about the Rome, Italy temple. I have longed to go back there since I left, and someday when I am able to return there will be an awesome temple to attend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's funny because when he announced the Rome, Italy temple I thought of you! I knew you would be excited.