Bret and I decided that it would be fun to take a vacation to California. We left Friday, January 9, 2009 and stayed the first night in Las Vagas. We stayed at the 4 Queens on Fremont Street.



I am squinting in this picture because the sun was so bright, but the background is pretty cool.

Saturday we went to stay at my friends, Melissa and Benji Hadfields home. They are so kind to open their home up to us. They saved us a lot of money, and it was good to spend time with them. I also have a weird germ thing with hotels, so it was nice to have a clean place to stay.
Here is Jordan their cute little boy.
I love this picture because Bret seems so happy to be hanging out with Jordan watching basketball videos on YouTube.

Jordan is obsessed with basketball, and I was able to win his affection by playing it with him.








1 comment:
Stephanie Bishop! How the heck are you? :) Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
Post a Comment