Words cannot express my love and gratitude for my husband. I love how
smart and funny he is. I love when he gets his mischievous smile. He is so handsome and smart. He works very hard in school so that he will be able to provide for his family. I love that I can spend hours and hours with him and still want more. I am grateful for eternal marriages and the opportunity to have him always. I love the sound of his voice and subtle freckles. He treats me so well and brings me so much joy. He supports me in my goals and inspires me to be a better person. He loves to try new things and go on mini adventures. I love his green eyes and dark hair. I love that I can trust him with anything and everything. I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder, and that he loves God. I love that he is a sports fan. I love is silly sense of humor. He is so sweet and patient and will go along with me on my crazy ideas. I love the way he acts when he is really excited about something.
I could go on and on, but to sum it up...I am one lucky lady to have such a hunky hubby.








No comments:
Post a Comment