Valentine's Day started out nice and relaxing. Bret gave me this beautiful bouquet of flowers and the Nalgene bottle they are in.
Then we went to the Fossil store to pickup my birthday watch. We went to The Macaroni Grill at about 4:00pm and only had a 20min wait. There was a lady there that sang happy birthday to me Italian opera style. Plus, they gave me cake and this cool flower. My dinner tasted delicious as well. I highly recommend going to the Macaroni Grill for birthdays.
Then we went to the Fossil store to pickup my birthday watch. We went to The Macaroni Grill at about 4:00pm and only had a 20min wait. There was a lady there that sang happy birthday to me Italian opera style. Plus, they gave me cake and this cool flower. My dinner tasted delicious as well. I highly recommend going to the Macaroni Grill for birthdays.
My sweet co-worker got roses for everyone for Valentine's Day. She is so nice.
My Mom gave Bret and me this nice gift for Valentine's.The history of Valentine's Day is interesting I recommend checking out here and here.









5 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Stephie!
Happy Happy Birthday! I'm pretty sure the cool flower is a gladiolus. They are my favorite!
Beautiful flowers and happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great week.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-cara-mengatasi-fobia-naik-pesawat
Post a Comment