Sunday, May 17, 2009

Life Changes

There are so many changes coming it is crazy. Bret graduates in 3 weeks, and he is looking for a job. We are going to be moving soon (not out of state) and the best part is having a baby.
Bret had applied for a residency in Washington. When we went up for interview we didn't know I was pregnant. We know I was going to have a baby by the time he found out he didn't get it, and I have to admit I was relieved. It could have been an awesome adventure, but I am happy to not be moving so far from my family at a time like this.

So we are not sure were we are going to live, but we aren't planning on moving too far away. I am going to miss the people in my neighborhood. We don't know where Bret will be working. I am not exactly sure how long I will be at my job, but I am grateful for the income and insurance. We do know that we will be having a baby in November, and we are so excited. Life is a little crazy but definitely good.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

sounds like a lot of great things are to come for your little family congratulations

Ruth Emmett said...

Hey Stephanie! I'm so happy for you, sounds like all this change is good....especially the no more working at DCFS part! :):) Let me know when you wanna hang out again!

us said...

Congrats on the baby that is so exciting!!!!!! We are way excited for you

Marianne said...

You have so much excitement ahead! Babies are the greatest little blessings - you'll soon be in heaven!