We went to Gardner Village, and Wes got to pet his first pony.

My super tall brother was able to put the camera up and get a picture of this birds nest.

We also spent some time with Bret's parents. Wes had had a bad sounding cough earlier that week, and I felt like I was coming down with a cold. So we decided it would be better to not go visit my sister-in-law and her cute new baby. I was sad not to see her, but Sunday I woke up pretty sick. I was so happy that I didn't expose that little one to my mean germs. We also didn't see my did because he was sick. Germs...blahh.
We came home Sunday morning, and I slept in my own bed. Monday afternoon I was feeling better so we did a little shopping, and then went on a nature walk.
I love living up here!








No comments:
Post a Comment