The first time Wes cried at a baby coo, I just thought it was because he was tired and sensitive. We were at my neighbor's house and whenever her baby would make a cute little noise Wes would do his scared cry and cling to me. We see this neighbor all the time so it wasn't stranger anxiety...it was his newly developed paedophobia.
Then I noticed this was a pattern with all babies. Older kids are okay with him unless the screech or scream, but all baby noises are pretty terrifying according to Wes. Thunder's okay though.
My friend came up to check out the new house, and I was able to capture this sad little face. I love his little lips.
Here's one of the babies that scare him....sweet little Sam is terrifying...

Wes wasn't crying or scared the whole time they were there. In fact he like playing with her kids...except when her baby made noises.
Wes wasn't crying or scared the whole time they were there. In fact he like playing with her kids...except when her baby made noises.
Here his is happily hoping.
Look how cool my friend's hair look in the wind. Wes doesn't think she is scary.
Look how cool my friend's hair look in the wind. Wes doesn't think she is scary.
(No babies were harmed in the making of this blog. I comforted Wesley promptly after taking the picture and video.)








No comments:
Post a Comment