Friday, November 19, 2010

Buttons and Blinkies

I love buttons and blinkies. I think they are a fun way to add to show your personality on your blog. I could go way crazy with them, and I think that I may make some changes to my side bar.
I just wanted to post some of the cute ones I found. There were a ton more than this that I liked, but I don't want this post to be too long (too late).


I really think this is funny especially because I usually don't get many comments, but I love them. Maybe I will add it to the side.

My husband would agree about this.


Blinkie

Blinkie

Love this quote!
Blinkie

Okay, I now know that I am a mom because it almost made me cry when I read this. What a great book.


May add this to my side bar, too.
mormon

How doesn't love a good snowman blinkie?

Hmmm. I had to go delete some of them because there was way, way to much flashing.
Now there is only too much.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Steph! I love comments too and buttons and blinkies. By the way it is the self same kitty that I found in college. He got into some antifreeze and we found him dead. It has been really sad.

Les said...

I agree with Bret; you are a pathological picture taker. But I love seeing all the cute pics of Wes.
Les