Sweet smelling moments from my life
So cute! I love them all. He looks so big in the 11 month picture--I love his overalls.
What an adorable post!! I love it - he is truly such a doll.
I'm noticing a theme or two...he's super cute & loves his sea horse. ;o)
I love it! It is amazing to me to see how much babies change. It is so true the saying babies are a nice way to start people.
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
4 comments:
So cute! I love them all. He looks so big in the 11 month picture--I love his overalls.
What an adorable post!! I love it - he is truly such a doll.
I'm noticing a theme or two...he's super cute & loves his sea horse. ;o)
I love it! It is amazing to me to see how much babies change. It is so true the saying babies are a nice way to start people.
Post a Comment