Wesley getting his stocking Christmas morning. We didn't wake up too early and ate breakfast before unwrapped presents. I don't think we have many leisurely Christmas mornings left.
Santa brought Wesley a basketball hoop. Santa was worried that he may still be too little for it, but he thought Wes would like it in a couple of months.Well, Santa was happily wrong. Wesley is not too little for it. He loves it.
Of course the 1 year old couldn't resist the box.
We went and visited Punka and Grandma Les in the afternoon.
Then we went over to my mom's that evening.

I think my mom looks pretty good for just getting home from the hospital three days earlier. When I first saw it I thought it looked like a storm trooper, and the words came out of my mouth before I could stop them (I hate when the filter between my brain and mouth doesn't work). Luckily it made her laugh instead of hurting her feelings (sigh of relief).
I still think it look a little star wars, but I also think it looks pretty good for a neck brace.

Bret got me shelves (the big free standing kind) for Christmas. Before I got it Bret told me not to get too excited because it was practical, but I was really excited. We need some to organize our basement.
I really enjoyed Christmas this year. It was nice to spend time with family, and it was so fun to see our little man having such a fun Christmas.








No comments:
Post a Comment