Christmas eve was nice and warm (well, warm for the winter), and I was able to see the progress of my grass. It was a nice relaxing day, and we didn't leave until the afternoon. I ran the neighborhood gifts around right before we left. Ugh...I only bought about half of what I needed. So I pretty much just stuck to me street instead of the whole loop. It was wrapping paper with a tag the said, "Hope you get wrapped up in the joy of Christmas." So it would be weird to buy more and deliver it after Christmas. At least I had an awesome cheesy saying, right?
The drive was really pretty. If you look closely at this picture, you'll see that the sun ray shining through half the cloud lighting up the right side of the sky.
We ate dinner at Bret's parents house, and then headed over to his sister's house. We had to stop at my mom's after that to pick up the presents I wrapped earlier in the week. We got back to my in-laws' later then I planned. This Christmas Eve was much better then last. It seems more like this was Wesley's 1st Christmas because he was so little and sick last year.
Look at that beautiful olive skin my baby has.
Santa's cookies.








No comments:
Post a Comment