Sunday, April 29, 2012

Brynn's 1st Easter

Easter morning was so fun.  The bunny brought Brynn rice cereal just like for Wesley's first Easter
Wes had fun finding the baskets and eggs.
I made little chocolate nests.  Back in the day my mother and grandmother made these out of butter scotch.
I made chicken with lemon sauce for Easter dinner.
Brynn got to try solid food for the first time on Easter (just like her big brother).
Coloring eggs is one of my favorite activities.  This year we tried using KoolAid.  It came off even after it was dry, and I don't think we'll do it again.  Still it was fun to try something new, and it smelled so good.

World's best dad, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

It was fun to watch the dinosour egg the bunny brought Wes hatch the next few days.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I didn't like using kool aid either! It's one of the few times I've been mad at pinterest.