So I found out 4 years ago on Bret birthday that I was pregnant with Wes, and exactly 2 years later that Brynn was on the way. We are not ready for another one yet so I thought it would be funny to have one of my pregnant friends take a test for me to give to Bret. That's the kind of thing that is so funny to think about but would loose it charm if I actually did it. So I just laughed in my head.
The kids had fun picking out presents for Bret. They also had fun helping him open the gifts.
My neighbor watched the kids for a couple of hours while Bret and I went on a date. We went to a meh Mexican restaurant because it reminded Bret of when he was a kid, and we finished of the date with a little shopping.
I got pair of sun glass. Bret a shirt and shorts. Plus we got the kids some clothes.
Now that we had kids pie or other dessert options Bret would normally want for his birthday don't fly. Wes insists on cake for birthdays.
Wes found one of Bret's old lego sets in the basement that day, and it turned into a new favorite activity.
Happy Birthday, Bret!








No comments:
Post a Comment