Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day was on a Sunday this year.  Bret was awesome and got Wes dressed for church but failed to put green on him.  I was worried that some 6 year old might find decided to pinch him so we switched to a green tie to be safe.
After church I let Wes have a snack of graham crackers in green milk

We mixed glue and shaving cream, dyed it green, and painted a shamrock.  It was a messy, gooey, and wonderful sensory project.

I made shepherd's pie.  It's nice to have a child that eats food.


I wasn't going to do the leprechaun hat this year because I wasn't in the mood, but then I looked at my blog post from last year.  It's just too fun to compare year to year in the hat.  I had to make one.


Brynn had to try on the hat, too.

My sweet little leprechaun sleeping like an angle.

No comments: