Thursday, March 28, 2013

Still an Explorer

The world is an exciting place.  Small children really highlight this.

Here Brynn found some lovely blue eye shadow.  It looks great with her eyes.  I am not sure where she found it since I spent 10 minutes looking for it earlier in the day.

What is it with my kids and rubbing things in their hair especially peanut butter.
Brynn also discovered she can put things in her ears.

She loves to help with the laundry.

She has also discovered some a great talent.

Here is is sporting her superhero look.  She pulled the top of her oneise off and turned her bib backward.
The curtains are a fun place to be.

Did you know there are lots of awesome holes in your heard to put food?
She moved the apple slice back and forth between nose holes.  Lovely.

Wallet and makeup brushed...double score.

Once she discovered the scarf draw the fashion possibilities are endless.

I had the Easter candy on the dryer (I don't remember the reason anymore), but she was pretty upset that I wouldn't let her in there.

My two kids encouraging each other to get really messy.

Oh the adventures that take place in my home.

No comments: