My mother-in-law has been asking for pictures of both my kids to put in a frame for months. I don't have many pictures of both, and the picture they are together don't work.
The week before Mother's Day I decided it would be great to get some pictures. I started Monday morning and planned on taking pictures every morning to ensure I had a good one. Wes and Brynn had been sick on Sunday (the vomiting variety) on Saturday night through early Sunday afternoon. Then he was totally fine. Until Monday night as we were going to pick up some Mexican food. We were celebrating Seis de Mayo because the day before had been crazy. Wes had a little incident in the parking lot. Poor kid. Brynn got sick a couple of hours later. They ended up with the every other day stomach bug. So it ended up being a crazy week.
I was glad I at least took pictures on Monday. The lighting was perfect. Their outfit adorable. Their moods... well that was a different story. Also a windstorm made my tulips sad. Still it it think they added pretty color.
Here's what I ended up with:
I printed these ones off for my mom and dad, but naturally forgot to give it to them.
Don't worry. I stopped Wes from actually punching her.
Then he was nice.
This is the one I ended up giving my mother-in-law. I can giver her a better one if I get it, but in the mean time there is something.
Wes found a pair of Bret's old glasses. He looked so cute and funny, but was not about to let me get a picture.











No comments:
Post a Comment