Thursday, May 16, 2013

May

We were so excited for the wonderful weather of May.  Byrnn loves hats.  She does look much cuter in my gardening hat.

Random picture of the light hitting my necklaces just right.

Wind storms bring neighbors together.
I went to put a pillow that blew into our yard on our bench so the owner would be able to see it and noticed someone returned our frogs.


Wes fell asleep during quiet time.  Were still getting use to him abandoning naps.  And yes he is wearing his swimsuit and a long leaved shirt.

She's crazy.
Wes was loving having daddy spin him around and around....
And then it was time to go in.
Obviously that didn't go over well.
I still just think he is so dang cute.
Blossoms at sunset.

Brynn is big enough to play with playdough now instead of just trying to eat it.

Brynn has started wanting to walk when we are leaving the gym.  She's a little bit of a wanderer so she holds Wesley's hand.  They are so cute walking together.  Brynn thinks she is hot stuff.


Kite flying.

Getting a drink is a tradition when we leave the gym.  The kids love it.  On this day Wes dressed himself (which is progress), but he did it totally backwards.  He didn't want to fix it.  He kept telling everyone he liked it that way.  Such a funny kid.

Wes drew train tracks that look like train tracks.

I was painting a pot so I gave the kids finger paint so they could paint on their own.  Wes got to paint a different pot and Brynn this paper.

Brynn after he well child check.  She was so excited to walk to the other end of the hospital to visit Daddy.  She has a special little dance walk she does because she is so excited.

If only we could all be this cool.  Also these are some of my favorite jammies.
I also lover her little cupie doll hair.

Wes dumped out all of his toys.  When he does this I try and support and encourage him, but I make him do it.  It took all morning and lots of "I know you cans," but he cleaned it up.

I have to get pictures of when he naps because it is growing evermore elusive.

No comments: