Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lissy's Baby Shower

My mom and I gave my sister a shower.  I started planning it last summer so that I would have time to shop at the dollar store by my house.  It sometimes has such cute cute things, and other times not.  But I found some cute things.  I also spent too much time searching the internet for inspiration.  I was a little excited.
I settled on pink, hot pink, and mint green, and alphabet.  My mom snapped a shot of us setting up.

I melted chocolates into an alphabet mold.  Then I mixed them with butter mints for the party gift.

The food table.  I am pretty happy about it, but it was so much work.

I made the ABC type art in Photoshop.  I did made Abby's in yellow to fit the nursery colors.



Kylie was so excited about games that we just let her do whatever she wanted.

Look how cute this little diaper motorcycle my sister friend made.
My niece made this cute mobile for the baby.
It was fun to get together with everyone.  So excited for cute little baby Abby.

No comments: