We drove to Washington today for a residency interview for Bret. While driving through Idaho we got a tumbleweed stuck in our hood. It stayed for a long while only to be knocked out by this even bigger one.

Luckily after many many hours of driving we got there safe. I am also now much better at dodging tumble weeds. I also learned that it is a state law in Oregon that gas stations cannot be self serve. Weird and funny.
I really hope tomorrow's interview goes well for Bret. Wish us luck!








6 comments:
LUCK!!!I am glad you made it there safe, I hope you have a fabulous time!!!
Good luck Bret! Washington is beautiful!
Good luck! This year I have learned that even the really good things don't always come about the way you hope or expect.
Yeah - I try not to fill my car up in Oregon if at all possible because of that. It bugs me for some reason.
Oh, I love Washington, if you went there I'd probably have to come visit you.
Yes, come. If we do move then I would love to have visitors!
Good Luck sweetie! Your in my prayers...
Sweet tumbleweed!
Post a Comment