Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Are you serious?

We ordered a good front pack because the Wes is getting to heavy for the cheap one. It was killing my back, and I for hours every day. So we looked at reviews and ordered one online. After waiting a couple of weeks for it to come it finally arrived. The mailman shoved it into the mailbox, and it was quite the task to get it out. Luckily I was able after may attempts to smash the box in a little on the sides and slowly pry it out.
I must say I love my pack, and so does my back! Wes liked is old one better, but he's happy to be carried all the time.

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Your house is looking AWESOME! That is wonderful.

Can I ask - what front pack did you get? Mine is a piece of crap and I need a better one for when I have a 3rd child because I'm sure I'll need to use it a lot. I'm willing to pay big bucks to save my back!

Stephanie said...

Ergo baby sport...I love it!