Monday, November 29, 2010

Santa gets to much mail anyway

I really want to send out Christmas cards this year. I love when I get Christmas cards from other. I love seeing their pictures and the way the cards make such homey decorations. Most of all it makes me feel good to know someone thought of me and went to the effort to show me.

Here are some of the cards from Shutterfly I am thinking about:

I saw a clip on Studio 5 about putting a letter that is the same size behind you Christmas card, and this card would be perfect for that.
I really like the design on this one, too. It kind of has the same feel as the one above it.
This one is different from what I would normally pick, but I like it.
The next two are so much fun, and great if I don't end up attaching a letter to the back (which I am sad to say there is a good portability that cool idea will never turn into a reality).
Which card do you like? Would you be interested in one? Do you want to send me one? Can you feel the Christmas card love?


My feelings on Shutterfly:
I first became a fan of Shutterfly right after my wedding. I had my bridal pictures taken in the snow. The Shutterfly prints looked so much better then the Inkleys. They also always have good promotions and sales. I also got one of their calendars (on sale or maybe free) in 2008, and I loved it. It had all the birthdays in my fam printed right on it, as well as my own pictures. They also have cool personalized Thank you cards.

Also for this post I may get some free cards. If you want to try go here.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE that last one! LOVE it.

Les said...

I hope you get the free cards. Free is my favorite sale.