Saturday, December 17, 2011

Decorating the Tree

We finally set up the tree last Saturday.  Wes LOVES Christmas trees so I wanted to make setting our tree up a priority.  I have always love decorating the Christmas tree, but it really it twice as fun with an excited child.
I can't believe he wore the Santa hat almost the whole time.  What a funny kid.
I love the look of wonder on his face, and how maticulously he placed the ornaments on the tree.
Naturally, we took a ton a photos.
We found a toddler spoon at the bottom of the box that held the ornaments.  Apparently Wes helped us pack last year.  I found one in the Halloween box, too.  When I was in college my niece would do the same thing with her spoons.  I never see the spoons before they get packed, but they sure seem end up there.

Look at those eyelashes.  Here the tree looks pretty decent for having a toddler help decorate it.
The Daddy decided to help instead of just watching and taking pictures, and then our tree started to look a little more interesting.
Now it kind of looks like a person.  I thought that I would fix it later, but it still isn't fixed.  There is just too much to do to fuss with the tree.  Wes loves it, and we had a fun time as a family.  Really that's what matters.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

These pictures are incredibly precious.