Here Brynn is all bundled up to go meet with the bishop.
Yep. That's peanut butter in his hair. I am very grateful for baths.
Tuesday I was finally able to try french braiding my hair. I had watched a tutorial on how to do it during a middle of the night feeding several nights before and really wanted to try it. It didn't turn out to bad for being my first try and having no talent with my hair. I was able to do a little Christmas shopping while the kids napped (don't worry Bret was home). It was nice to have my hair and makeup done. I usually look like a shlub so no pictures of that.
While I was out I picked up winter hats for this kids. Brynn's is slipping off in this picture. It's cuter when it's on all the way. I was so excited at how cute the kids look in their hats that Wesley couldn't stop laughing with excitement, too.
She fell asleep during tummy time.
Wesley helped me to make homemade play-doh.
1 Packet of Kool Aid
1 Cup of Flour
1/2 Cup Salt
3 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
1 Cup of Boiling Water
I got the recipe on this blog I found on pinterest.
Wes helped to make it, and kept asking to eat it. I told him he could try it, but it wouldn't taste good. I don't think he ever tried it, but the Kool Aid did make it smell really yummy.
I love how funny she is sleeping with her arms in the air.
Wes helped to make it, and kept asking to eat it. I told him he could try it, but it wouldn't taste good. I don't think he ever tried it, but the Kool Aid did make it smell really yummy.
I love how funny she is sleeping with her arms in the air.








No comments:
Post a Comment