Friday, January 6, 2012

I didn't cry when we took the tree down

I was excited to take down the Christmas decorations to make more room for decluttering, but I was a little sad too.  Wesley is so cute with the tree.  He would take off an ornament or two to play with, but would always put them back unharmed.  He loved our Christmas tree, but by the 2nd of January Christmas was officially over and so it was time.  Wes was a big helper and assisted with taking down the tree while we talked about putting it up again next year.  It is strange to think Brynn will be toddling around next Christmas just like Wes was last Christmas.
 We can't buy Graham Crackers too often because Wes and I enjoy dipping them in milk a little too much.
 Byrnn chill'n.
 I was going to have Wesley play with hard noodles and play-do, but Wesley insisted we cook them.  Then he wouldn't touch the noodles.  So I put play-do inside the noodle and squished it out.  Then he thought it was pretty fun to squish the noodles.  It takes a bit of work and creativity to get him to touch and play with food, but I am trying to make it fun.  Hopefully he'll start trying new food again.  In the mean time we are at least having fun.

No comments: